- Project Management
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Public Sector Support
The Group's accumulated expertise in HR capital management – business process optimization along with the consolidation of IT support systems, creates suitable conditions for analysis - design and implementation of demanding projects in the private and public sector.
In the added value that we provide to each project are included:
Top scientific expertise collaborations
Creditworthiness and sufficient resources
State of the art decision support systems and technologies
Business Process Management (BPM)
In the fluid business conditions of our times, the early identification of issues to be addressed and the implementation of rules and procedures that improve competitiveness and maintain profitability are an essential business requirement.
Companies are redefining their market position and acquire an effective operational plan to deliver tangible and measurable results. By the use of a plethora of methodological tools we achieve:
- Business processes mapping
- Analysis and modeling
- Diagnosis of needs and objectives to be achieved
- Redesign – Simplification
- Development of performance measurement systems
- Reports and results visualization
- Change management
Master SA specializes in reengineering process services to companies in which fundamental changes are needed in order to escape from low or moderate results, improve their liquidity and generate added value with measurable results.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
In Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), we undertake the support of business processes, such as, sales channel strategies, logistics, human resources management, in order to increase revenue, improve service, reduce costs, increase flexibility and provide access to new technologies.
Business process outsourcing focuses on the systematic reorganization of the support divisions with total efficiency in process and structures.
Public Sector Support
Consulting Services in the Public Sector field concern:
- Central Administration and Wider Public Sector: Ministries, Regions and Managing Authorities of the Operational Organizations
- Local Government Organizations: Prefectures, Municipalities, Development Companies, Utility and Public Limited Companies
- Private Sector: Greek and foreign institutional investors who wish to invest on underlying public assets, in cooperation with local authorities or agencies thereof, through Public-Private Partnerships
- Agencies of the public and Private sector: Non-profit private organizations, Chambers, Cultural Institutions, Associations, Clubs
- Organizations of International Partnerships: Transnational partners, Links, foreign Clubs, NGOs
Our services include:
- Consulting Services
- Operational ProgramsandLegal Entities
- Feasibility Studies
- Managerial Capability Confirmation
- Real estateutilizationServices
- Supporting services in implementing PPP projects
- Social Marketing Studies
- Specialization in Programs of the EU